UFOMODELS.com | Latest news | O'Hare Disk | Metallic Sphere | contact
NEWS OF VARIOUS SIGHTINGS
Latest sighting reports. UFOMODELS.com with the help of UFO enthusiasts has collected the latest vehicle related reports. These reports are from major news sources and contain witness’s estimates of vehicle specifications such as design features (eg. shape, dimensions, hull materials) and performance specifications (i.e. object made no noise and it was at a fixed position in the sky, just below the 1,900-foot cloud deck, until shooting off into the clouds).
5. March 21, 2009: UFO Bridgnorth, Shropshire, United Kingdom (article and video from the The Sun). NOTES: "odd spherical shape", "To the human eye, it just looked like a bright light but, on the cam-recorder we could see it pulsing, then suddenly changing colours."
4. September 16, 2008 (sighting occurred in January): UFO Stephenville, TX (article and video from the abc.com). NOTES: "The lights reconfigured into different formations several times, he said. "Then they burst into a flame, a very unusual bright white flame," he said. "Two or three seconds of that, and then it simply disappeared." This sighting was confirmed by radar.
3. January 18, 2008: UFO Stephenville, TX (article and video from the abc.com). NOTES: "I saw two red glows, Gaitan said. "More than 30 residents of Stephenville, Texas, claim to have seen a UFO, described as a mile-wide, silent object with bright lights, flying low and fast"
2. January 16, 2008: UFO Stephenville, TX (WSAZ News Channel 3). NOTES: "I saw two red glows, Gaitan said. "They glowed, and then they kind of faded and glowed again." "It looked faster than a jet," Ryan Gaitan said. "What was so astonishing was the speed that this thing took off", Gaitan said. "I mean, it took off so fast."
1. ARCHIVED ARTICLE,: November 6, 2006: O'Hare UFO (DEAD LINK), Chicago IL and here for a sketch (article from the Chicago Tribune). NOTES: "All the witnesses said the object was dark gray and well defined in the overcast skies. They said the craft, estimated by different accounts to be 6 feet to 24 feet in diameter, did not display any lights. Some said it looked like a rotating Frisbee, while others said it did not appear to be spinning. All agreed the object made no noise and it was at a fixed position in the sky, just below the 1,900-foot cloud deck, until shooting off into the clouds."
Scale model of this UFO is available: O'Hare disk.
NEW NEWS ON HISTORICAL SIGHTINGS:
1. May, 27, 2008: New information on December 1980 sighting at Suffolk airbase, UK: strange triangular-shaped craft sitting on three legs...It manoeuvred horizontally through the trees with an occasional vertical movement. When approached, it receded and silently broke into five white objects.”
UFOMODELS.com recommends these books because they contain great descriptions of extraterrestrial vehicles and technology:
For any questions or if you find a link you would like for us to consider posting, please email: email@example.com
Copyright 2009 UFOMODELS.com